Pink is like Red, but not quite.

5/10/11

Mother's Day

Aren't they pretty? My oldest son brought them to me for Mother's Day. I must be a pretty good one, huh? In spite of the fact that I forced them to learn how to use a washing machine and dryer, and I used to put crackers in a dish on the floor so that they could pretend they were "puppies" and I would never pay them money for good grades, because, "good grades are your own reward" and I would trim their hair crooked sometimes and I would make them hold the hymn book and sing in church.  I used to burn the cookies all the time, but they taught me how to use the timer on the stove.  I put dresses and bonnets on them when they were babies so I could see what they would look like if they were girls.  My babies. They love me :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment